Bakugan Galaxy
Join the brawl! Play with your favorite characters like Dan, Shun, Marucho, Masquerade, Marduk, Julie, Runo, Alice and others! The best Bakugan RPG!
Bakugan Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Galaxy

The best Bakugan RPG in forummotion! Create your own bakugan and cards!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» bakugan battle
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:33 am by fnafleader123

» Shop
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 am by mega leonidest

» Join our Bakugan RPG here!
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:31 pm by ofri773

» Hi guys, I am new HERE
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:16 pm by ofri773

» How to create your bakugan
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:49 am by kingmanwon1

» Haos Loborus
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm by Tiger of the Wind

» Koji Nightstar (My character)
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:43 pm by Tiger of the Wind

» Just saying "Hello."
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:17 pm by Tiger of the Wind

» create own bakugan
Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:37 am by rid901wan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnitySpectra88

Popularity : 0

Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes   Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:29 am

hi everyone i am Unity Spectra (i was Omega Spectra up untill yesterday) i am a powerful brawler that can make bakugans unstoppible my partner bakugan is Pyrus Apollonir i had him since the cards fell down he will always be my forst choice for brawling i also go the other 5 warriors on my team more iinfo soon and this is my rp person
gate card
Back to top Go down
kai2k16

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes   Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
legobakugan1192

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes   Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

so you think your the most powerful brawler ever i will challenge you to a battle and i better warn you i will be the one to defeat you becauser pyrus leonidas and i can never be defeated so choose your 3 bakugan and meet me at the pyrus arena Laughing
gate card
name:legobakugan1192
attribute:pyrus
partner:leonidas G-power 600
ranking:?
gate card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes   Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Unity Spectra and I Brawl with all attributes
Page 1 of 1